Boost Guage

snackpack

Established Member
Where does the stock boost guage line hook into on the engine? Pics would be helpful, seeing as how I'm not to bright. :shrug:

Thanks

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Are you trying to hook up a boost guage?
If so, the easiest place is the vacuum line behind the glove box.
Don't forget to zip tie all connections.

snackpack

Established Member
I've got a boost guage installed, but the person I bought the car from completely bypassed the stock boost guage. So I've basically got a clear tube that is lose in my engine bay that connects some where for the boost guage.

TorchedCoupe

Established Member
snackpack said:
I've got a boost guage installed, but the person I bought the car from completely bypassed the stock boost guage. So I've basically got a clear tube that is lose in my engine bay that connects some where for the boost guage.
Ouch, that sucks. The boost line in the engine bay is on the passenger side right above the inlet tube. Your clear line is probably spliced in there. If I were you, I'd reconnect the factory line in the engine bay and relocate the clear line behind the glove box, that way you wont have anything through the firewall.

TorchedCoupe

Established Member
snackpack said:
I'm not so bright, but which inlet tube?
The inlet tube is the thing attaching your airbox (containing the air filter) to the throttle body. The boost line is right above the inlet tube amongst that jungle of tubes.

snackpack

Established Member
:thumbsup: Thanks guys. I will give it a look as soon as I get some time, and can not be a lazy ass. :sleeping:

Users who are viewing this thread