Boost Logic GTR vs Lethal PerformanceZR1

STCobra

STREDEYE
Established Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdsoDEvFpTM&feature=youtu.be

Boost Logic GTR vs Lethal PerformanceZR1 - 1st 3 runs was with Danny's 1100+ HP Lethal Built Zr1 on spray ( 1st 2 runs from a 60 roll and the last an 80 roll )
Boost Logic GTR vs Lethal Performance Inc C6 Z06 1100++ whp - all runs were from a 80 roll, as you can see when i dont brake boost and get the hit on him there is no holding him off. Thank god for him running out of gear in 4th.
These guys are great sports and have some fast ass cars, I will say that Ty's single turbo C5Z is one bad ass street car. Enjoy!

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I'm more amazed those cameras don't go flying off at those speeds. Both cars are beasts, that GTR though..

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
Nice runs, there's no doubt GTR's use their power very efficiently.

Not trying to be a hater, but I don't think I've seen a "owner built" GTR run it's ass off like any of the shop built cars. Are the cars really that hard to work on or are a lot of the owners just not the wrenching type? I've seen a bunch of self built vipers, zr1's, cobras, etc, just no GTR's.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
The major shops have purchased all the midgets a dwarfs mechanics to strictly work on GTR's with their ultra tiny hands you see. Therefore it's nearly impossible for a common man to wrench on these cars.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Racing through one gear must be nice. lol

Damn those robot cars.

INNOVATE_1

Part-time Dream Crusher
Established Member
My buddy Ty putting in work in his C5Z. Here's a clip of how loud his turbo spool when it gets going.. Insane.

[youtube_browser]jbEUgK0h8Ok[/youtube_browser]

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Z06's and ZR1's roll racing?? Blasphemy! Those cars would so kick that GTR's ass at the riiiing!! -_-

STCobra

STREDEYE
Established Member
Many do wrench on their own GTR's but you can only go so fast as a Full Bolt-On car(FBO). If you wanna play with the big boys, I myself would go with a
shop car. No guessing what works and what doesn't. They already did all the R&D. I used to not like GTR's but now that I own one, it's incredible. BUT,
I love all cars(I have owned all muscle cars at one time or another). This is my favorite GTR shop car but there's many, many others that do great work as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLrUgW0pSV8&spfreload=10

Users who are viewing this thread