Boosted + Stock Block Poll

grnenvy

Established Member
My car is a true tested street car. Stock motor and header. TVS 9psi tuned by Justin at VMP tuning. I'm turning 22k miles on a 93 octane tune. My car makes around 600 rwhp and alot of TQ.
If u want it to last get a good tune from someone like Justin. I recommand taking the car to him but if thats impossible then u need to learn how to data log and go back and fourth with him. I don't trust mail order generic tunes.

Fun4me

Established Member
My car is a true tested street car. Stock motor and header. TVS 9psi tuned by Justin at VMP tuning. I'm turning 22k miles on a 93 octane tune. My car makes around 600 rwhp and alot of TQ.
If u want it to last get a good tune from someone like Justin. I recommand taking the car to him but if thats impossible then u need to learn how to data log and go back and fourth with him. I don't trust mail order generic tunes.
Will VMP use the Intune?

element155

Established Member
almost 8000 miles. Roush tvs at 12.5-14 psi roush tvs on meth, and we give hell +miles long trips, short trips, over 75 races, and the car can hook better than time slip on file shows. this is stock motor and stock rear end!!
700hp and 700+ ft lbs
only thing is thsits its on its 3rd trans a t56 magxl now (lol)
lund tune on motor
suspension set up tuned by the best, Mike at Unique Tuning, car hooks ans goes strait, no dog legging at all

Users who are viewing this thread