Boots: what are you wearing?

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Slip on boots: Justin. Lace up boot: timberland pro series. I wear them all day at work and working at home. The set I have now are over two years old and still as comfortable as the day I bought them. I’m 6’ 4” , size 15 wide, with some weight to me too. I bought the exact same boots and tucked them away so that when the 2 year old pair do fail I have some ready to go.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I should have added that I rock Kennetreks for hunting in the mountains, Zamberlin Vioz for winter hiking, and Hokas for day hiking. I have a couple pair of Irish Setters but I am not a fan.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
8748-BFDB-B8-CE-4116-B0-A3-47-D606-A24-C64.jpg

MG0h3

Established Member
I have some red wings myself, but like you stated, have seen them now gravitate towards hipster style boots of choice, unfortunately… LOL

I just bought a new pit if redwings. Same style as the ones I got in 2007 that still work!

I didn’t peruse the store much so at first the hipster comment caught me. But it just dawned on me that some dumb gangbanger looking kid and his cholla GF were there when I went to pick my boots up and the old white guy running the store said “maybe ya oughtta considering getting some real socks if you’re gonna wear boots”. Dipshit trying to test out boots with ankle socks on.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I looked through Ariat's lineup and they have some nice square toe boots that look like the Frye's I usually wear. Someone said Frye was sold to the Chinese and they went to shit. Is that really true? The last pair of Frye square toe boots I bought was probably 4-5 years ago and I still have them so I was unaware of the change. The Ariats look good though.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Slip on boots: Justin. Lace up boot: timberland pro series. I wear them all day at work and working at home. The set I have now are over two years old and still as comfortable as the day I bought them. I’m 6’ 4” , size 15 wide, with some weight to me too. I bought the exact same boots and tucked them away so that when the 2 year old pair do fail I have some ready to go.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Sounds like me. If I find shoes or jeans I like I'll stock pile them. I have 4 pairs (2 still in the box) of my favorite water shoes.

I need some new slip on boots with decent tread for stomping around in the woods and junk yards.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
What brand? I'm always looking for something for the river or lake trips.

These were a particular style of Nike sandal. I bought my first pair 20 years ago and had glued them back together several times. Then about 4 years ago I found 4 pairs of them in my size at an outlet store. I bought them all. Haven't seen anymore sense then.

Users who are viewing this thread