Bored with the GT500, so I went to the lexus dealership to upgrade....

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
Well, I finaly realized that it was just a mustang, so I headed over to the lexus dealership to pick up my new ride. Payments are a little steeper, but I guess it is only money.
IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0766.jpg

I also have a vid of the the interior and of maybe a few revs ;) I'll have to post it later....

The car is much sicker in person than pics online and the sound is truly amazing.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
can't really argue with you there it is super car. Amazing technology too, but i probably would of went with Ford GT ;-)

Awesome LFA :rockon:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Holy mother of god that is SUCH A SEXY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And in white!!!!!! Ugh im so jealous of you, that thing is gorgeous. Easily one of my top 5 favorite cars ever. Id easily get that over a ford gt, slr, gallardo, and most ferrari's.

Last edited:

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
LOL
you guys are too much. While I wish I could plop down the 381k this thing stickers for, I cannot. A good friend of mine is the GM of the dealership and he called me to come check it out tonight.
The vid I shot is a little painful to watch, but the interior is bad ass and it sounds amazing.

Last edited:

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
If you have that kind of change....what the hell were you in a Mustang for? If not for the love of a Mustang.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
LOL
you guys are too much. While I wish I could plop down the 381k this thing stickers for, I cannot. A good friend of mine is the GM of the dealership and he called me to come check it out tonight.
The vid I shot is a little painful to watch, but the interior is bad ass and it sounds amazing.

:lol:

I wondered how you upgrade from a GT 500 to that without having a ton of sick cars in between.

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
Well, I finaly realized that it was just a mustang, so I headed over to the lexus dealership to pick up my new ride. Payments are a little steeper, but I guess it is only money.
IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0766.jpg

I also have a vid of the the interior and of maybe a few revs ;) I'll have to post it later....

The car is much sicker in person than pics online and the sound is truly amazing.

Now you have just a Mustang and just a LOOK AT Lexus. Both very nice. That Lexus is Sweet. :rockon:

Last edited:

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
Now you just have a Lexus. A hell of a nice one. Congratulations :rockon:

Nah, it's a Toyota brah :)

lol

Honestly, I have always been one of the people that said the price is rediculous. After sitting in it and playing with it for a bit, it really is an amazing machine. I would have a hard choice to make if I was going to spend that kind of coin on a hotrod.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Holy mother of god that is SUCH A SEXY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And in white!!!!!! Ugh im so jealous of you, that thing is gorgeous. Easily one of my top 5 favorite cars ever. Id easily get that over a ford gt, slr, gallardo, and most ferrari's.

Ford GTX1 and Lambo Aventador!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread