boredom..

thom

The Logic of Being Fuzzy
Established Member
Yeah, me too. And what really sucks... I'm in Hawaii. It's 5pm here. So when I'm still awake and chain-smoking at 10pm or later... You guys are all racked out. I'll be on 6 different boards, just clicking one after another and refreshing, and pouncing on the first new post I see.

It can take a while, trust me. I need to get a life.

thom

The Logic of Being Fuzzy
Established Member
I'm terrified of sharks.

I've seen pretty much everything the island has to offer. Honestly, it's kinda boring. Great place to vacation, but living here... Neh.

Can't wait to get back to the mainland.

thom

The Logic of Being Fuzzy
Established Member
Yeah, they are pretty rare. Unfortunately, my area is infested with Hammerheads, so even though rare, the few times I've seen them is enough to terrify me at the thought of getting in the water.

I have tried surfing, though. Honestly I didn't enjoy it that much. More into scuba-diving and snorkeling. Just not feeling motivated enough lately.

thom

The Logic of Being Fuzzy
Established Member
Originally posted by NYCStangGT
Rub one out and call it a day :thumbsup:

How about four times today? My wife is gone for the next two weeks. And apparently there's a subconscious part of me trying to make up for it...

crazydalt

Established Member
sleep is what a smart person would do.. so i guess im just stupid .. 3 in the morn and im just gettin in bed

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
Hammerheads are anyting but agressive.

I'm always bored..I never leave the house.Im a freakin hermit.Video editing,message boards,iVisit,games,photoshop..ect all kill the time for me.Right now Im trying to push as much performance out of PearPC as I can.

I seriously need to get invlovled in some sort of activity or group of some sort.Im becoming more and more of an anti-social hermit every day :nonono: :nonono:

thom

The Logic of Being Fuzzy
Established Member
Well, I leave the house, but since my wife went to visit her family in Indiana, I'm just too damn lazy, I guess. No motivation.

And I would run into the one hammerhead that is aggressive, with my luck.

Still awake... Least some of you east coasters are starting to wake up.

Nix112

Eastbound and Down
Established Member
If I’m in one of those "responsible" moods, I’ll sit down and make a list of all the things I’ve been neglecting to do, and I’ll start doing them.

However, most of the time if I’m bored, I’ll post, go out for a drive, or just start calling every name in my cell phone looking for something to do.

Users who are viewing this thread