Borla 50% off coupon - Make offer

kit5pt0

Established Member
Borla 50% off coupon. It states "50% off gift certificate for stainless steel exhaust product". This coupon expires on 5/5/14. It comes with the catalog showing parts numbers and 2012 price schedule which I imagine wouldn't change much but my be different now that it is 2014. The pricing is based on the retail price schedule. If you would like me to let you know the price of the book, go to the Borla website and find the part number, then send me the part number and I'll let you know the price. Take 50% off of that price and that's what your new Borla system would cost.

This coupon is good for a wide range of cars. 50% off can be a big savings if you plan to buy the whole system. Feel free to make an offer.

Thanks for looking.

kit5pt0

Established Member
i'm surprised this hasn't had more interest. $100 takes it. i bought this on another forum to put some stingers on my c5. i sold the c5 so i don't have any use for the coupon. i figured i'd get something for it before it expires. if it didn't expire i'd certainly keep it.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
+3

people on here will buy used stuff in excellent condition for 40% of new. Very difficult for them to pay you $100 and fork out $500+ for a new catback, X pipe etc.

I'll give you $20, maybe I can grab some cats.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
hell I cant even find 03-04 cobra exhaust parts on the borla site any longer, when you search it draws a blank. I was trying to find a mod X.

Users who are viewing this thread