Borla catback 14858 best price!!!

YellowCobra28

Established Member
Hey everyone, I can get the Borla catback 14858(the ones that are the same like Steeda), except that these have the nice angled phantom 4 inch diameter tips. These as you know are not as loud as the Stinger, but no noticeable drone. Do a search and you can hear clips and judge for yourself. Anyways I can get these for $670.67 U.S shipped to your door. By far the best price around. These are brand new. The catch is that I need a few people to join in, and the discount is all ours. If your interested, send me a private message with your name and phone number, and when I get a list together, I will have the company call you directly. I am not getting anything for this, no commission, no free catback, not even a thank you. I just want the discounted price thats all. So if you want a great deal let me know. The same catback is going for about $720 to $780 plus shipping at other places. Maybe if I can get 5 people, it will be good enough for the discount. I can tell you the name of the company if your interested, but only in private message, and only if you give your phone number so I can give it to the company that sells them. This way they know that we are from SVT performance, and that we as members mean business, and that we demand competitive pricing. Let me know what you think guys, hope to hear from you all soon. Hey if anyone else can beat this deal, let me know, and I will order from you. Thanks.

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
are the stingers worth less than the the 14858 model, cause you can get the stingers for a better deal. how many people need in, my buddy is looking for a borla/steeda system, ill let you know thanks.

YellowCobra28

Established Member
SVTCOBRAKID said:
are the stingers worth less than the the 14858 model, cause you can get the stingers for a better deal. how many people need in, my buddy is looking for a borla/steeda system, ill let you know thanks.

Yes from what I've seen the stingers do cost less. We need a few people, the sales rep did not say how many. I want to order VERY soon, so let me know thanks.

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
YellowCobra28 said:
...these have the nice angled phantom 4 inch diameter tips.
Just to clarify... The 14858 comes with 4" rolled, angle-cut tips that look exactly like the Stinger tips. They will NOT come with the tips shown below. For some reason, Borla never updated their own pictures of this system. Everywhere you see it, it's shown as having "phantom" or "intercooled" tips like this...

borla_intercooled_tip.jpg

I can get these for $670.67 U.S shipped to your door.
That sounds like a great deal! :thumbsup:

If anyone is thinking about this system, check it out in detail HERE

YellowCobra28

Established Member
Top_Fuel said:
Just to clarify... The 14858 comes with 4" rolled, angle-cut tips that look exactly like the Stinger tips. They will NOT come with the tips shown below. For some reason, Borla never updated their own pictures of this system. Everywhere you see it, it's shown as having "phantom" or "intercooled" tips like this...

Yes to clarify, this is what the add states:

SKU: BOR-14858

Description:
MADE FROM: T-304 STAINLESS STEEL
PRODUCT TYPE: CAT-BACK™ SYSTEM
FIT: 1999-2004 FORD MUSTANG COBRA 4.6L V8 RWD AT/MT 2DR
TIP STYLE: SINGLE ROUND ROLLED ANGLE-CUT
TIP EXIT: SPLIT REAR
MSRP: $834.95
PART NUMBER: BO-14858

Yes it is a good price at $670.67 shipped, but there are not enough people that want it. I will call the company and find out if I can get the discount regardless of how many people want to join in on the offer. If they give it to me at this price, then I will post the site on here for anyone that wants to order. This way there is no pressure to buy at this time. Money is kinda tight here too, but I've had my eyes in this catback for a long time. Its time to get rid of the stocker once and for all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread