Borla Catback, Chrome Saleen Wheels, Eibach Lowering Springs For Sale

svtcobra440

Established Member
photo.php

Hey guys, I am putting my SVT back to stock because my buyer wants it that way. I am pulling the following off the car:
-Borla Stinger Catback Exhaust (5k miles since new)
-Eibach Lowering Springs for Coupe (5k miles since new)
-18x9 and 18x10 Saleen Replica Chrome wheels (NOT polished! Only 1000 miles since I got them new, and they are wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 tires on the rear and Sumitomo HTR Z ll tires on the front. Tires all have around 9/32 tread.)

Prices are as follows:
Borla - $500
Eibach - $200
Wheels/Tires - $1000

I really don't want to ship anything because it would be a pain to package. I am located near Lima Ohio. If the price is right, I will drive to meet. Feel free to call or text me at (419) 296-8378. I will respond quickest to texting as I work first shift. Calls after 4pm are preferred over texting. Thanks for looking!

svtcobra440

Established Member
Hey Guys!
Just wanted to update you all on the ad. The Borla's are sold. I'm going to hold off on the Eibach springs because they are still on the car and are going to take hours to pull off..and I have the car for another month or so. The wheels are still for sale. Let me know if you're interested! Thanks

svtcobra440

Established Member
Hey guys. I am reviving this thread to let you all know the Saleen wheels are still for sale. $1000 is my asking price. I will update pictures on my craigslist ad tonight. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread