Borla deals!!!

Cobra 08

So Tired
Established Member
Just doing my homework and Pricing Some Stingers for my Terminator. Need to know if I can get them cheaper than the market price of $900 BIG FACES! Did you guys pay the same or get them for a little less.
Thanks for digs:beer:

bitemark

Established Member
Just doing my homework and Pricing Some Stingers for my Terminator. Need to know if I can get them cheaper than the market price of $900 BIG FACES! Did you guys pay the same or get them for a little less.

the mufflers I found for the Borla S (stingers) were 149 a peice...

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator

Find a set in the market section for about 1/2.

dlaude

Established Member
Not sure if this is expired or not but it's worth a shot. [ame=http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1267840#post1267840]Borla Stingers for $412 shipped SUPER DEAL!!! - 2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club[/ame]

raul

Established Member

I got mine from amazon when they had that coupon and ended up paying $412.00 ship to my door unbeatable i think

wrxman60

Premiere Wheelman
Established Member
So is this borla 30% discount back on? Since it is now June 1st? The coupon didnt work for me?

9secondko

9secondko
Established Member

Best price ever right here:

Borla 140052 Borla Exhaust System: MUSTANG COBRA 4.6L/5.4L V8 SprChrgd RWD AT/MT 1999-2004 - 140052

btw, I am saving up for these myself. Love them.

>>>>>UPDATE: looks like some of the guys found out about a possible amazon code starting up again today that would blow everything else way.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread