Borla Exhaust - 03/04 Cobra

uofipilot

Established Member
I have Borla flowtubes and mufflers (not cutouts) for sale for the 03/04 Cobra. This is the quietest of the Borla offerings, which I think they called the "touring" mufflers. They are chambered mufflers. They sound great and don't drone at all. I liked them, but seeing as how I don't drive my car all that much, I went with the louder Borla Stingers.

These were put on by the original owner in 2004 at about 5k miles. I switched them out for Singers when I bought the car from him in 2010 at about 17k miles, so there are not many miles on these mufflers. They've been stored in a nice dry basement since 2010, and are in great shape. No dings/dents/rust or anything. As they were manufactured in 2003/04, they are the older, higher quality Borla stuff.

$250. Located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. I will ship if you are willing to pay for shipping.

Thanks,
Matt
IMG_0303.JPG
IMG_0304.JPG
IMG_0306.JPG

Thanks,
Matt

nrmustang

Established Member
Just an FYI, I had these on all my Cobras. They are not chambered mufflers. But clean pair none the less. Hope they sell.

uofipilot

Established Member
Just an FYI, I had these on all my Cobras. They are not chambered mufflers. But clean pair none the less. Hope they sell.

Duly noted. I took a look back at the Borla website, and while they don't make the catback for the 03/04 Cobra with these mufflers anymore, I found these mufflers on a catback for the 99-04 GT. You, sir, are correct.

Per the website "Borla Cat-back TM & Rear Section exhaust systems feature patented straight-through and multi-core technology to unleash hidden horsepower. Increased exhaust velocity adds power, driving excitement, fuel economy, and the distinctive BORLA® Sound of Power respected by motoring enthusiasts everywhere." Sounds fancier than it is, but whatever....

Regardless of what's inside, they sound really nice. Someone buy them.

sonicmach1

Established Member
Interested. I have this Borla design on my car (its only setup), but a backup never hurts.
It has great on throttle sound while still being respectable in your neighborhood.

Dalton_ray

Established Member
Have you gotten any shipping quotes? Curious what it would cost to get them to Kansas

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Blk98Slobra

Established Member
Love those Borla's. It's such a shame I'm looking for Borla Stingers right now otherwise I'd pick these bad boys up! (want louder that Touring...lol)

uofipilot

Established Member
Interested. I have this Borla design on my car (its only setup), but a backup never hurts.
It has great on throttle sound while still being respectable in your neighborhood.

You're first in line...let me know how interested you are. I see you're in IL, so that might make shipping a non-issue if you're in the northern half of the state.

Are these still available?

Yep - Still available. I looked at shipping to Eastvale, CA, and it looks to be about $110 for shipping via FedEx Ground.

Have you gotten any shipping quotes? Curious what it would cost to get them to Kansas

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Looks like it would be about $75 to get them to Kansas City. Not sure where exactly you are, but Kansas City seemed like a good guess.

FYI, the shipping quotes I pulled are for a box that's 48 x 22 x 12, 30 lbs, value of $250, shipping from 60010.

Thanks,
Matt

floodstang

Established Member
I want these! If they are still available let me know shipping to 39466. I have stingers now and they are a little too loud for me.

Users who are viewing this thread