Borla Stinger CB 1/2 price.

Jagged Edge

Established Member
Alright !!! I had the Steeda exhaust installed and I like it.

I have a like new Borla Stinger Catback (model #140052) to sell for over 1/2 off. I am asking $350.00
JE

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
If you like the tips on the Stinger better than the tips on the Steeda, you can swap just the tailpipes out. Not sure if you knew that, or not.....

black__sunshine

Established Member
Hey Jagged Edge, I am new to the forum. I just purchased a 2003 Cobra last week. I live in South Florida (Fort Lauderdale) and will pay cash for this system. I have a Chief at my Fire Department that lives in Bradenton that may be able to pick this up for me so you may not have to ship it. Reach me at [email protected] for my phone number.

black__sunshine

Established Member
Hey Jagged Edge, I am new to the forum. I just purchased a 2003 Cobra last week. I live in South Florida (Fort Lauderdale) and will pay cash for this system. I have a Chief at my Fire Department that lives in Bradenton that may be able to pick this up for me so you may not have to ship it. Reach me at [email protected] for my phone number.

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Still available? I have Stingers on my car right now, i kinda want another set to hord up.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Jagged Edge said:
Alright !!! I had the Steeda exhaust installed and I like it.

I have a like new Borla Stinger Catback (model #140052) to sell for over 1/2 off. I am asking $350.00
JE

Got any pics of the Steeda tips?

Users who are viewing this thread