Borla "stinger" Exhaust Build

TqMnster

Established Member
Well time to replace my shitty flowmasters that came on my truck and I'm getting up the stuff to have my exhaust built. Just ordered 2 Borla S Type mufflers. Same as the stinger mufflers and 2 MBRP stainless 4" dual wall tips if I dont change my mind here shortly :dancenana:

TqMnster

Established Member
It's goin to be a couple weeks But I think I'm changing my mind and going with the Thermal R&D Tips. I actually found the 2.5" inlet and 4" dual wall outlet. Whereas the MBRPs I was looking at were 4" outlet and 3.5" inlet so that'll make it easier on my exhaust man lol

TqMnster

Established Member
The MBRPs are some good looking tips but the Thermals are 304 and should look just as good if not better. Hoping the 4"ers arent too big and they'll fill up the side skirt unlike my 2.5" ones lol :D

gen2lightning

I LOVE MY LIGHTNING....
Established Member
were did u order the 2 stingers from?

ive been wanting to do the same only because of CHUXSVT IT'S SICK...

CHUXSVT

HELL YEAH I STREET RACE!
Established Member
ha!ha! i love it. that exhaust sounds straight sick. i cant wait to hear it again. my truck has been down for 6 months. post some clips when done.

TqMnster

Established Member
Oh that sucks.... it'll be a couple weeks for my wallet to recoop but I'll get clips when done. :beer:

TqMnster

Established Member
stingers are by far the most amazing sounding exhaust that has ever been put on a lightning!

I sure hope they sound as good as everyone says lol. 320 for 2 mufflers is crazy lol. I had read a post saying rick could get these after I had already ordered mine. I wish I had known that before hand :rolling:

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
I sure hope they sound as good as everyone says lol. 320 for 2 mufflers is crazy lol. I had read a post saying rick could get these after I had already ordered mine. I wish I had known that before hand :rolling:

yup pretty sure he can get them! we actually used an 03 cobra catback when we made the one on linns truck forever ago...

just wish borla would have picked that up when rick talked to them about it way back in the day

TqMnster

Established Member
yup pretty sure he can get them! we actually used an 03 cobra catback when we made the one on linns truck forever ago...

just wish borla would have picked that up when rick talked to them about it way back in the day

Yeah I noticed yesterday they (borla) mention Amazon in the stinger exhaust description for the 03-04 cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread