FOR SALE: Borla Tailpipes

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Like the title says. $250 + shipping. I can find a box and can ship these out and get them to you in one piece.

Attachments

• 28FACF39-28BB-4EA1-927C-93DF4510B759.jpeg
    28FACF39-28BB-4EA1-927C-93DF4510B759.jpeg
    239.3 KB · Views: 189

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
What borla’s are those? Stingers, ATAK? Where in Florida are you located ?
They are neither. They are the under IRS pipes and tips. The middle section (between mid/H/X pipe and these pipes for sake) contains the mufflers which can vary.
Borla makes nice parts so any good exhaust shop can make a custom mid piece with mufflers of your choice to connect these to the mid-pipe. These would be expensive for a shop to fabricate/replicate so it’s a good buy.
I personally ran these pipes with Borla Pro XS muffs in place of the Stingers and had the shop make a connection merge under the IRS like a mini rear second H-pipe. Stock log manifolds to Mac Pro-Chamber to Pro XS mufflers in Borla car back with a custom under IRS H-pipe. It was perfection to my ears.
-J

Joe5.0

Established Member
I would imagine this would bolt right up to the front half of my Bassani Catback? Are there any dents in the pipes? Thanks.

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
I would imagine so. These are cobra specific so there shouldnt be a problem. No dents in the pipes. What I will do before sending them out is giving them a good cleaning. @Joe5.0

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Bumping these back up one more/last time as I will begin the polishing process tomorrow and hopefully have them done by Monday. Price will go up and if they don't sell, great.

Users who are viewing this thread