Borla Touring and MRT OR H

gallopingford

Hi, my name is Cam
Established Member
07-10 MRT OR H Pipe, Stainless Steel.

4ddca22e49cf06ad8502f17c94a28c76.jpg

$160 Picked up locally since I welded the H cross over and shipping would be a pain. O2 extensions will be included.

05-09 Borla Touring Mufflers - SOLD

All parts located in VA, 20175

Last edited:

gallopingford

Hi, my name is Cam
Established Member
If you use a finer sandpaper you should be fine. You could also take a paint thiner to remove the paint.

I was using that MRT O/R H pipe with these and they did not drone one bit.

bheidtman

Established Member
Definitely interested, but still deciding. I know you ran them with an offroad H, but are these just a little louder than stock, or are they a good bit louder than stock? I know they are on more on the mellow side, but I want to make sure that they are definitely louder and more aggressive than stock. I am running a catted x pipe.

gallopingford

Hi, my name is Cam
Established Member
I can't speak for stock mid with these versus stock mid with stock. I would guess they are louder than stocks, but not as loud as stingers.

_95cobra

Established Member
h pipe

i dont know what shipping would cost but i would take it for that if you want to cover it . thanks kevin. 502 817 7672.

_95cobra

Established Member
h pipe

i dont know what shipping would cost but i would take it for that if you want to cover it . thanks kevin. 502 817 7672.
you could also cut it at the crossover . i could get it rewelded here. 502 817 7672. call or text thanks kevin.

Users who are viewing this thread