Boss 302 bent up at TWS

mrmustang

Husband/Father/Son
Established Member
Of course on the positive side, the picture showing point of impact (with rear tires off the ground) clearly shows his HANS device doing it's job and keeping his head and helmet in position where they should be....I believe I met the owner of that car a few years ago, if it's who I think it is, the car will be back at the track again...........

Bill S.

Last edited:

Andy M

Established Member
Joe, did this happen coming into the Carousel?... Turn 10?.... What a shame... but the important thing is the driver is alright!!

1995COBRA-R

20 Year Member
Established Member
Premium Member
As was the case last year, the HSR group 5 cars had an incident on the first lap at Sebring this past weekend. A Grand Sport Corvette went into the wall hard in T-2; it seems they forgot to tighten the front wheels. Yea, they both came off. It scattered the field and a few cars suffered some sheet metal damage. No one was hurt.

The incidents were not bad this past weekend. I only noticed 12 cars that came in on the rollback with serious damage (~300 cars raced).

The highlight of the weekend (for me) was the arrival of two GT40s and two Shelby Cobras (from the Cobra Automotive shop). I counted twelve 65/66 Mustangs, a Boss 302, and (no kidding) a Boss 429. They were three T/A Mustangs (full tube frame, but still very nice).

falcon65

Established Member
The driver is Don Noe and he is a REALLY NICE GUY :-D and his car is absolutely BEAUTIFUL and FAST. :burnout: :burnout: DON is a terrific driver and great competitor. :thumbsup: :beer: I had the good fortune to compete with him for a couple of years in my Monte Carlo Falcon at TWS. Needless to say he was MUCH FASTER! :bowdown: :bowdown:

It is a shame that his car took such a hit...but I know he will have it back better than before. :banana: :banana:

Old Vintage Car Driver,

Terry

Users who are viewing this thread