boss 302 intake off boss #2199

i ordered a new 13 and trading in my 2012 boss #2199. wondering if there is any interest in the oem manifold with the vin plate on it. leave email and ill send u some pics of it.

seank

Lateral G Lover
Established Member
PM me your price. You're going to trade your car in without an intake manifold though?

Coyote414

Established Member
this guy wants 700 bucks for a boss intake manifold!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha--- even better, he told me to suck a black ***k when i asked him why. Not the type of seller i would enjoy dealing with. I have the email if any mods are interested.

BPatterson

Established Member
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! But it's got a plate on it! That, by the way, won't match any car but the one he's trading in. lmao

BRNG ITT

Established Member
hes basically ruining this boss for the next guy that buys it

More than you know..

Trying to swap recaro seats (not too big of a deal..)
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/interior-exterior-parts-393/855254-boss-302-recaro-seats.html

Here's the one that certifies you as a bonafied douche. Trying to swap BOSS suspension for GT suspension. All of this and then you're going to trade it in? Are you really that hard up for money?
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...91/855348-boss-302-shocks-struts-springs.html

Unrealford

Established Member
Omg,what a waste. Seriously dont strip parts off just to make a few extra dollars.
The next guy to buy it is going to get royally screwed.I never thought somebody would do such a thing.:loser:

BRNG ITT

Established Member

kingnut

Established Member
what a douche bag. the next guy that buys it, will probably be able to return it, due to fraud. dealer will get stuck with it.

Unrealford

Established Member
how is it fraud? Maybe the dealer will have to sell it lower, but how is it fraud?

Its fraud because your stripping parts that are Boss exclusive and not giving dealer true details,
Not sure you know this, but when you trade it in your going to be asked to sign a legal document saying you're not hiding anything.
How is this fair to the next buyer? Karma will catch up with you.
I see your Facebook profile with White Boss, The word has gotten out. Do what you have planned, and plan on being caught. I guarantee it.

Last edited:

brandondrecksag

Established Member
Its fraud because your stripping parts that are Boss exclusive and not giving dealer true details,
Not sure you know this, but when you trade it in your going to be asked to sign a legal document saying you're not hiding anything.
How is this fair to the next buyer? Karma will catch up with you.
I see your Facebook profile with White Boss, The word has gotten out. Do what you have planned, and plan on being caught. I guarantee it.

that is only for known engine, transmission accident damage...not for not including all oem parts. I've traded in plently of cars that had aftermarket/non stock parts on them. Never had an issue or was mentioned that the car had to be 100% stock to trade in. if the dealer takes it as a trade and doesnt notice that it doesnt have the stock parts...then that is on the dealer, not the guy.

also, you were responding to me like I was him...I am not him and would appreciate it if you didnt act like that.

ps...i'm trying to buy a stock h pipe/side pipe combo from another memeber who removed it from his boss mustang for long tube headers and never put it back when he traded the car...you want to call the police on him?

Unrealford

Established Member
Sorry didnt pay enough attention to realize you werent the OP,

But on the subject, exhaust , suspension, etc. I understand what your tryiing to say but hes not doing it for that, hes wanting to strip manifold with Vin, seats, etc just to make extra cash not because he went another route,

Either way you seem like a dope anyways, ( calling police ) comment, dont be childish, Im not the only one who things this guy is trash and has his ethics messed up.

Users who are viewing this thread