Boss Chin spoiler

jgroce1985

Established Member
Hey everyone I just became an owner of a 14 GT500 she is black on black with a glass roof, track package, performance package, and navigation. She is stock with 3100 miles. I'm coming from owning 1st gen Shelbys so the new cars are a little over my head, but I look forward to learning from you guys. Anyways my question is will a 13 Boss Chin Spoiler fit the 14 Shelby. My friend has the boss and I always liked the chin spoiler on it. Thanks everyone

Bearbo

Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Glass Roof is the best option! I would say not as usually the GT500 parts are specific to that sub model. Easiest way to find out though is to find the part you want and look at the compatible vehicles.

Congratulations on the new Shelby.

HPLouis

Established Member
Hey everyone I just became an owner of a 14 GT500 she is black on black with a glass roof, track package, performance package, and navigation. She is stock with 3100 miles. I'm coming from owning 1st gen Shelbys so the new cars are a little over my head, but I look forward to learning from you guys. Anyways my question is will a 13 Boss Chin Spoiler fit the 14 Shelby. My friend has the boss and I always liked the chin spoiler on it. Thanks everyone

Congrat!!!! and...any pics?

Users who are viewing this thread