boss/cs fascia and boss street splitter

coyotestang

Established Member
just picked it up off ebay as a combo for 399$ i think its a real good deal most websites want 540$+ and its got the foglights also. cant wait for it to get hear,trying to decide between a saleen grille or roush? and anyone done this is it pretty straight foward install?

Squamishcoyote

Wheel Hoppin
Established Member
Hardest part war the 2 phillips head screws that go in the top of the cs fascia. I lined the two up on a table and held them together with masking tape, then drilled out the holes and used some 1" long 5/16 bolts and nuts to hold it together... I don't trust the little black push pins

Supernova

Established Member
just picked it up off ebay as a combo for 399$ i think its a real good deal most websites want 540$+ and its got the foglights also. cant wait for it to get hear,trying to decide between a saleen grille or roush?

I personally prefer the Roush grille, but it seems like I'm in the minority here from all the pics I see of cars with the Saleen grille.

Speed2five.0

Established Member
just picked it up off ebay as a combo for 399$ i think its a real good deal most websites want 540$+ and its got the foglights also. cant wait for it to get hear,trying to decide between a saleen grille or roush? and anyone done this is it pretty straight foward install?

Is that the one from blue oval $395 + $65 shipping?

coyotestang

Established Member
Hardest part war the 2 phillips head screws that go in the top of the cs fascia. I lined the two up on a table and held them together with masking tape, then drilled out the holes and used some 1" long 5/16 bolts and nuts to hold it together... I don't trust the little black push pins

thanks for the heads up i will probably do the same

Users who are viewing this thread