Boss intake with Induction Solutions fogger and much more!!

9Sec03Cobra

Established Member
I am selling this like new setup. It consists of boss intake with custom bent and flowed direct port system from Steve Johnson @ induction solutions, body line, purge kit, 1 gallon fuel cell, holley fuel pump/regulator, all lines and fittings,TPS switch,dual billet bottle bracket and an edelbrock progressive controller. I have almost $3000 invested in all of this. Looking to get $2000 plus shipping or i will do $1700 plus your boss intake. (Pics here For Sale Boss intake with Induction Solutions fogger and much more!!!! )

Thanks

Last edited:

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Here is the pics for you guys!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow! I'd do this in a second if I had the money!!!!

Last edited:

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
OP that is a SICK setup...nothing better than a hit of direct port n2o!

GLWS

by9468840

Established Member
What is a direct port system? I mean yeah it looks awesome in the pictures but I have no idea what all those fancy looking tubes under the intake are for. :) sorry guys. Can someone please educate me why this manifold is for sale at 5x it's market price? Does it make your car 1000hp?

WHSTLR

TRAKDAY
Established Member
First, its not just the intake he is selling. Its almost all of the components of the kit. Thus why I asked if it came with bottles. Secondly, the direct port is the most efficient and safe way to spray nitrous. You can almost gurantee no puddling in the intake, which means a 90% less chance of the intake being blown through your hood. The way this Boss intake is plumbed, allows for a very stealth setup. All the lines you see is how the nitrous flows to the nozzles and into the intake. Its not really for people with shallow pockets as you can just pay 7-800 and spray through a plate kit. This is for guys that may want to spray bigger later, but kick a little ass along the way while waiting to build the engine. The Fuel cell, progressive controller and Holley fuel reg. are expensive parts that not all people add when they run nitrous. This is not a cheap setup!

Last edited:

busarich

Established Member
Very nice setup. I dont see any pics though. If i didnt install a paxton i would have been interested. Bump

9Sec03Cobra

Established Member
No bottles?

It does come with one high flow bottle yes. Thanks for the help with informing the other members about the direct port! ;-) It is a very nice setup for sure. I am just going turbo and trying to move all of this other stuff.

Thanks
Sean

bossfogger3.jpg

bossfogger2.jpg

Last edited:

9Sec03Cobra

Established Member
any way you will sell the intake with plumbing by itself

The kit is setup and jetted to run off of low pressure. That is why i am selling as a package. I would sell it that way but wont be much cheaper because thats where the bulk of the cost is any way.

Thanks
Sean

Users who are viewing this thread