Boss Shinoda Chin Spoiler / Diffuser

SpittingCobra

Established Member
NEW IN BOX! Never used. I have only held it up to the car and it fits perfectly. I was waiting to repaint the car before I put it on.

This is virtually the only chin spoiler you can get for the 94-98 Cobras.

If any of you have dealt with Boss Shinoda you know that this part has to be custom made and they do not stock them.

I have also heard that Boss is no longer offering them but I don't know for sure.

It took me 6 months and a few threatening phone calls to get this part!

I want to use it on my car but the engine needs repaired at the moment and I don't have the funds!

So I have to make a sacrifice.. :nonono:

$475

NEW PICS! Alot of guys were saying it looked like the one for the GT. This is NOT for a GT. This is a very rare hand built piece for the COBRA bumper here you can see the contour:

P1010377.jpg

P1010374.jpg

P1010375.jpg

Last edited:

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
bump for you, I can attest getting shinoda to make/ship anything after you pay them requires threats, way better deal to go through someone who already went through the crap with shinoda and get the part from them.

The Red Monster

COP SWAP harness guy
Established Member
is this for the gt or cobra bumper... because the contour lines dont look like they would mate up with the cobra bumper

svtrickey

Established Member
Seller has went MIA since I paid him. What's going on? Where is the Boss Shinoda Chin Spoiler?

svtrickey

Established Member
Nine days ago and he just got a hold of me. I had to find his phone number on another forum and then txt him to find out what was going on. Package is on it's way. Thanks you SpittingCobra for sending it and sorry if I jumped to conclusions.

Last edited:

SpittingCobra

Established Member
This thing needs a special custom box to be shipped.

Obviously look at the thing.

It had been on display at a local shop on consignment. Consigner misplaced the box and I had to get the part and the box from him.

Part shipped 4 business days from payment.

This is why I try never to do business that isn't over the phone!

Users who are viewing this thread