Boss vs. GT Transmission comparision

84venom

Established Member
Does the Boss share the same transmission as the 2013 Mustang GT? I'm trying to decide what to get, and heard the standard GT has shifting issues.... any problems with the Boss Trans???

RSKtakR

Established Member
as far as I know they are exactly the same trans, the Boss has a different clutch though... but I could be wrong lol

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
Does the Boss share the same transmission as the 2013 Mustang GT? I'm trying to decide what to get, and heard the standard GT has shifting issues.... any problems with the Boss Trans???

this is your 3 post? Do drive one. mine is fine.

RSKtakR

Established Member
I had problems with my 2011 clutch and trans but it was an early run car. After everything was replaced under warranty, I never really had any problems. My Boss is kinda hard to shift still, and I haven't tried to shift it very high yet because I dont even have 500 miles on it yet.

stang1971

Established Member
I had problems with my 2011 clutch and trans but it was an early run car. After everything was replaced under warranty, I never really had any problems. My Boss is kinda hard to shift still, and I haven't tried to shift it very high yet because I dont even have 500 miles on it yet.
it shifts at 7300 just fine :D

84venom

Established Member
this is your 3 post? .
I haven't been on the forum lately, not sure why it only shows 3. I did have to update my user name and pass due to lack of use....

Can anyone confirm it's the same trans. as the Boss????:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread