Boss vs Laguna Seca Boss

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
Does anyone have a side-by-side list comparison regarding what added or better parts are between a regular 2012 Boss versus a 2012 Laguna Seca?

On another note, I am always on cars.com looking at Boss's for sale. I see one here thats listed as a 2012 Boss, but pictures of the back seat shows what looks like a Laguna Seca. Look:
2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302, $40,250 - Cars.com

bpmurr

Established Member
The biggest differences are a slightly stiffer suspension, rear brace instead of the rear seat, different wheels (19x9 front, 19x10 rear), trans cooler scoop, front splitter, and brake cooler ducts. Now is it worth the $6k ish price difference? Debatable...

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
bpmurr, did you see the cars.com posting I posted? Is that silver one really a Laguna and NOT a regular Boss? So my assumption was right, no back seat means its a Laguna.

bpmurr

Established Member
Yeah that is seriously cheap for a LS. Buy it now! :)

doublex

First Blown 'Stang
Established Member
Does anyone have the list of parts that would be needed to "put" a backseat in a Laguna Seca? I know several folks have swapped parts, but if I end up getting a LS I would want to keep the seat delete for future use.

Obviously the seats, but what about seat belts, mounts, etc...and what about carpet, the brace, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread