Boston Car Scene

sub92loyill

short was never this wide
Established Member
I need some info on what Boston has to offer. I am originally from CT but I'm in boston for the next couple years. I'm too broke to have a car, but I wouldn't mind knowing where some of the cruises and crap are. - I'm in college and looking for something to do beside drink myself silly basically. and I anticipate that ill miss the car scene from home

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
New Bedford on saturday nights, had a few good races last year. Brockton is a joke now and anything else south of boston sucks. Maybe north or west of boston has a better scene.

sub92loyill

Established Member
not what I wanted to hear... ouch. new bedford is like an hour away too lol

Svtblack95

Established Member
ya where i live years ago it was great the racing seen was nuts but the cops started closing down cuz we have a new police chief

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
If any of you guys feel like comin out to chelmsford theres usually a bunch of cars at the dunkin donuts near wal-mart and hanniford on fridays/saturdays when it starts getting nice out. Nothing formal or anything, just hangin out.

One night we had a few termy's and a few other stangs and an 830rwhp TT camaro.

Last edited:

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
notchstang92 said:
New Bedford on saturday nights, had a few good races last year.

i came down to new bedford once last summer and raced a turbo'd yellow fox body mustang (pretty bad ass car) and we both got caught by staties and got $550 tickets for speeding and written warnings for drag racing. that sucked but could have been worse i guess. they could have fined us for drag racing, impounded the cars and took us to jail. needless to say i havent been to new bedford since and i dont street race much at all anymore, lol.

north shore has a pretty crappy car scene too. mostly slow imports. there are a few fast imports

sub92loyill

Established Member
Where do you go to school?? im right out side of boston i go to school at Framingham State

I go to Wentworth - it's right next to northeastern

If any of you guys feel like comin out to chelmsford theres usually a bunch of cars at the dunkin donuts near wal-mart and hanniford on fridays/saturdays when it starts getting nice out. Nothing formal or anything, just hangin out.

One night we had a few termy's and a few other stangs and an 830rwhp TT camaro.

That's exactly what I wanted to hear. I might have to check that out - sounds like home at the pike

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
sub92loyill said:
I go to Wentworth - it's right next to northeastern

That's exactly what I wanted to hear. I might have to check that out - sounds like home at the pike

nothin up here is gonna come close to the berlin turnpike. we cruised down there a few times last summer. i love going down to the berlin turnpike

mondos03cobra

Established Member
well im from sotneham about 10 mins north of boston, not to much, use to be a bunch of stangs and other muscle cars hanging out on main street in stoneham a few years ago but not really anymore.

Pickidilly pub in tewksburry always has somthing on sundays and some place on route 1.

I go to bridgewater state and i hear that plymouth has some nice cars down there at a cruise spot, have yet to find it tho, but still very early in the year.

BTW we rock framingham every year in football:loser:

WantAStang

Established Member
Haha yea you and every other team we play litterally. I play lax and bwater can say the same there but we put up a better fight than football haha

Shep927

Established Member
There's a show on Friday nights at the Wal-Mart in Halifax. Intersection of 58 and 106. Started a few years back and now it's grown to hundreds of cars. Runs from 5pm to dusk.

Users who are viewing this thread