Bought a very nice 72k 99 lightning missing the engine. I have a 532 bbf

FASSTANG

99 lightning I have a 532 bbf ford I want to install. I have the transmission and wiring harness. I have extensive skills in modifying. I now the firing order is different but should be able to have a custom ground cam for the 13726548 firing order?
It has forged pistons in the short block. really would like to put a 88mm turbo on it. What are the thoughts on this? The 532 should make 750hp easy without being boosted. need adapter recommendations. will have the trans built. buy Brian's truck stop. easily good for over 1000ft pounds of torque. Thanks in advance for any comments.

FASSTANG

put a sc 5.4 back in it.

Still considering that, but have the 532 with forged internals with 10.1 compression with hydraulic roller . I can make the computer and wiring harness work. And build some headers for twin turbos. Just need to find a adapter for 5.4l to BBf for the transmission. or i can find a e40d trans for a bbf. but i have very clean trans that came with truck with 72k miles that i would change converter and valve body. would really like to put a 6 speed transmission in it. I can by a really low mileage 6.2l with transmission and run a turbo. with cams and port the heads.

4a7191a

Established Member
532 twin turbocharged IMO.... Might as well.
What kind of transmission do you plan on running ?

Me... If I plan on doing my lightning up it'll be a 4v 5.4 swap twin turbocharged.

FASSTANG

IMG_1817.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread