Bought another cobra today

RedFire2003

Established Member
Went down to the local dealer to help out a freind that was having a warrantee issue since I do a lot of buisness there I thought I could help out. Well just so happens they had a MystiChrome coupe :bowdown: Well notice I said they had :D
I bought her after about 15 minutes of staring at her. Pick it up in couple days :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Spud04

Established Member
Originally posted by RedFire2003
Went down to the local dealer to help out a freind that was having a warrantee issue since I do a lot of buisness there I thought I could help out. Well just so happens they had a MystiChrome coupe :bowdown: Well notice I said they had :D
I bought her after about 15 minutes of staring at her. Pick it up in couple days :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

this is me jealous.

very, very jealous.

CONGRATS!

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
We're gonna need those pics. Take them tomorrow at the dealership if you have to!

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Congrats :beer: are you going for a fast Mystichrome or are you going to keep her a garage queen?

Silver03

Established Member
Originally posted by RedFire2003

Holy $hit! Where do you guys get this kind of money? I'd have to have 3 jobs to afford 2 Cobras.

Congrats!

konakimo

Established Member
Congrats, I love mine and would buy another, if only I could and had some place to store it :) .

RedFire2003

Established Member
Originally posted by SNCBOOM
Congrats :beer: are you going for a fast Mystichrome or are you going to keep her a garage queen?

WAnt to keep the miles low the only thing to be done on this is probly going to be tint, lowering springs, AFS wheel 18's and mufflers. I want to keep it stock really keep the value but I know Im going to put a few miles on her gotta show her off Im the only one in town that has one I think.

I could afford 2 Cobras.......if I sold my house and lived in them. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats man, you are truly sick!!

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
This is me:xpl: b/c I cant buy one and u can.

But also:bowdown: b/c u have two Cobras

Users who are viewing this thread