Bought another stang today!

rust0r

Established Member
wow, thats sick
just checked out your cobra, nice ride you got there...its a shame they didnt make the saleen more powerful than it already is

cm01Snake

Established Member
Great looking car Razor!!!

So... do you have any kids?? Do you want a kid???

Ill move out from SO CAL if you adopt me :D !!!!!

But I will expect a 03 Cobra though ;-)

J/K.... have fun with it and keep us posted on what you are doing to her and enjoy!!

akatherazor4

If you see this tag, Run!
Established Member
Originally posted by cm01Snake
Great looking car Razor!!!

So... do you have any kids?? Do you want a kid???

Ill move out from SO CAL if you adopt me :D !!!!!

But I will expect a 03 Cobra though ;-)

J/K.... have fun with it and keep us posted on what you are doing to her and enjoy!!

Actually Im only 26 years old so no kids for me yet. I'm having too much fun with the toys. ;-)

Razor.

akatherazor4

Established Member
Originally posted by falconetti
i saw an '03 saleen and the seats say saleen, then an 01 saleen w/ ponies on the seat is that correct or not?

I'm not very knowlegable with Saleens myself, but when you see the pony's on the seats that means they are GT seats. If you see Saleen on them, that means someone purchased the seat upgrade from Saleen when they had the car built. I'm pretty sure those are recaro's. You can get a saleen with either seat.

Razor.

leenmachine

Nice car Razor.... Looks familiar. I have the tri-ax handle hanging around somehere if your interested. I didn't use it because the knob wouldn't fit on the shorter handle. Let me know.... I will try to find it. Be carefull with new gears, the 3:27 spin the tires enough. Anything steeper and you will have a hard time keeping that rubber on the road.

Last edited:

akatherazor4

Established Member
Originally posted by leenmachine
Nice car Razor.... Looks familiar. I have the tri-ax handle hanging around somehere if your interested. I didn't use it because the knob wouldn't fit on the shorter handle. Let me know.... I will try to find it. Be carefull with new gears, the 3:27 spin the tires enough. Anything steeper and you will have a hard time keeping that rubber on the road.

Is this Ed?:lol: Anyway the wife hates both the shift knob and the handle on the tri-ax. She's used to the pro-50 in the cobra. I'm thinking of getting a shorter handle for her and giving her my factory cobra shift knob. After driving the Saleen and the cobra, The saleen is really in need of some gear..................... And more horsepower.:lol:

Razor.

Last edited:

bobbystang

Hsssssss
Established Member
Verrrrrrry nice!!! if i could get any mustang besides my 99 cobra which i luvvvv i would definitely get a white saleen 99 up luv um the white looks so good, great car.

Users who are viewing this thread