Bought my dream car

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good looking car! Congrats on the purchase!

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Very cool. I was shopping them before I bought my CTS-V. I wanted one even though I knew, at some point, I would crunch that front bumper on this Pennsylvania terrain.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
That's awesome man! Congrats and enjoy.
Black exterior with red interior. Killer combo and with the carbon fiber. Very nice.

Last edited:

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Congrats man! It looks sinister in black!

I can definitely relate to the feeling of finally getting my dream car as well. It is crazy how much attention these cars get!

You aren't kidding. I've barely driven it, but every time I do, people take pictures, wave, give thumbs up out the window, etc. There was a good looking girl at my gym who saw me walking to it in the parking lot and was like, "Whoaa... I like your car!" Pretty funny. Definitely not a "first date" car though.

Very cool. I was shopping them before I bought my CTS-V. I wanted one even though I knew, at some point, I would crunch that front bumper on this Pennsylvania terrain.

Yeah good thing I'm in Florida and our roads are pretty good. There are two replaceable plastic parts under the carbon fiber pieces up front so there's a little bit of protection.

94slowbra1

Established Member
love me gen v viper. bang for buck they are incredible, not to mention they look every bit the part. excellent pick up!

cbj5259

Established Member
Congrats and welcome to the Viper sickness.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
You aren't kidding. I've barely driven it, but every time I do, people take pictures, wave, give thumbs up out the window, etc. There was a good looking girl at my gym who saw me walking to it in the parking lot and was like, "Whoaa... I like your car!" Pretty funny. Definitely not a "first date" car though.

PGA LA Fitness or Golds off Donald Ross?

Both have a bunch of dimes.

Sick car btw. Love em.

96 cobra

Established Member
Stunning! I've never seen an all-black viper, any chance you know how many of that Gen were created?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
When I was a kid, I had two posters on my wall - one of a Lamborghini Countach and one of a red Dodge Viper. Since I don't have the means to buy a new Lambo and wouldn't want a used Gallardo, I started looking for a Gen 5 Viper. After looking around for a bit, I found exactly what I wanted- a black GTS with red Sabelt seats and the carbon fiber package. I told a law school buddy of mine that I was going to fly up to Ohio and drive the car back to Florida and he jumped at the road trip opportunity.

During the trip, so many people would pull up and take pictures that it felt almost uncomfortable at times, though kinda cool too. A little kid in the passenger seat of his dad's 5 series BMW was staring at it like I would have as a kid, so I did a little second-gear pull which made him wave, smile, and say thank you. All in all a pretty cool experience that I'll never forget.

Some pics:

First night at the hotel, I inadvertently parked in a Tesla charging spot (didn't realize until the next morning). Pretty fitting for a car that drinks premium at such a fast rate.

23468917798_d7be436f42_b.jpg

Showing my best friend who's a police officer. Had to get the obligatory "pulled over" photo:

37064216560_e4f89d5bae_b.jpg

I lowered it about an inch all the way around and took these last night:

36610835984_3cf09ffd71_b.jpg

37273002476_2d5a488391_b.jpg

36610836214_22a98051ea_b.jpg

23468911648_d1d28008e6_b.jpg

36610836514_861de25aa1_b.jpg

Congrats on the purchase and have to say that I remember the name from some really great pics in the GF thread!!!

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Congrats on the purchase and have to say that I remember the name from some really great pics in the GF thread!!!

Yeah that seems like forever ago. It was so easy in my FSU days.

Lol this. I was thinking the same. What happened to her?

There were two that I posted in here. I haven't talked to either of them in years, but reached out to one when her Boxer died. She got him when we first started dating and she moved out of our place after 5 years together. Good pup. Good girl too.

Users who are viewing this thread