bought raptor? (mirror turn signals and how i paid)

35THCONVERTIBLE

Established Member
i just purchased a 2010 black raptor 5.4 and i am wondering how hard it would be the get the turn signals installed in the mirrors bc mine didnt come with them factory..anyone oh yeah i paid 37,600 for it is that a good deal

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
i just purchased a 2010 black raptor 5.4 and i am wondering how hard it would be the get the turn signals installed in the mirrors bc mine didnt come with them factory..anyone oh yeah i paid 37,600 for it is that a good deal

It seems like you paid msrp for it(just looked it up and its 1k below msrp with no options). Was it new?

No options invoice pricing is 34500 and it seems you can find them new for 500 over invoice. So it all depends on the options.

35THCONVERTIBLE

Established Member
yes it was new msrp was 39825 and i got them to show me the invoice and the lowest number i could find on it was 35800 but it listed all kinds of numbers and plans. i asked them to be straight with me after buying the truck and they said they made 800 on the sale but you never know. just wondering what others were paying for the raptor.

Last edited:

35THCONVERTIBLE

Established Member
10-4 that is was i figured oh well do you think 37600 is decent for the 5.4 base model or high that all i could get em down to or they said they would just sit on it..

steeltoe

Established Member
10-4 that is was i figured oh well do you think 37600 is decent for the 5.4 base model or high that all i could get em down to or they said they would just sit on it..
Thats not bad. You can check the what did you pay thread to see where your deal falls in with the rest of them. I paid $34K for my Raptor but I got it through the overseas program. My truck is a 5.4L with luxury package and trailer brake.

Users who are viewing this thread