Bought some 315 r888

BdJames

Established Member
Thought I would share for those who stick with 17" rims. Just bought 315/35/17 r888's for 117$ a tire. Shipping was around 20-30 a tire I think. My total price was 275 for 2 315s. Website is simpletire.com
The rest of the sizes for the toyo tires were as most sites sell for.

BdJames

Established Member
I literally just got them this week. They were delivered yesterday. I guess just keep an eye on the site. Price is still the same just out of stock.

Last edited:

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
damn that is cheap. too bad they are out of stock, I need some rear tires in a bad way. I guess I will keep checking their site until they are back in stock.

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
I literally just got them this week. They were delivered yesterday. I guess just keep an eye on the site. Price is still the same just out of stock.

Damn, you should've posted this when you placed your order and maybe I could've gotten lucky and ordered some too lol. Good azz deal though, almost too good to be true. Thanks, I'll keep checking their site.

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
EBay some times has great deals like this... Two years ago I was able to pick up two sets of R888 315's for $275 shipped per pair

BdJames

Established Member
Do these hook better then MT's or Hoosiers? Also looking at Nitto nto5's
no personal experience with those tires, but ive only heard great things!

Thanks for the heads up!
Anytime!

Damn I just paid way more than that for a set..
Get a back up set for when the tread wears off. Thats my plan.

Damn, you should've posted this when you placed your order and maybe I could've gotten lucky and ordered some too lol. Good azz deal though, almost too good to be true. Thanks, I'll keep checking their site.

I was afraid to post until I received the tires. I also thought it was too good to be real. I was expecting to get a "picture" of some R888s.

Users who are viewing this thread