Bout Time!

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Still waiting for the letter here. And before you guys bake me, I already asked my selling dealer and they won't do ANYTHING until I get the letter.

newcastle

Still waiting for the letter here. And before you guys bake me, I already asked my selling dealer and they won't do ANYTHING until I get the letter.

SoCalBlk03

Is Galpin the dealer that sold you the car? Just curious.

01blkcovert

Established Member
Originally posted by newcastle

SoCalBlk03

McCarville on Long Island.

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
Originally posted by newcastle
SoCalBlk03

Yes, and Steve McCord (their SVT rep) was the one who told me this info not a flunkie. So tend to belive him when he says this is their policy.

whitesnake03

Venomous Tennessean
Established Member
I don't know if I will buy any of the wheels, so I will sell you my letter? How much you give me? LOL J/k :) If they didn't have our Vin numbers on them, I would of let you have mine. Sorry.

vbaz13

Proud Member of
Established Member
My dealer just called me back, said he can't order my rims without my letter. I think its all a bunch of BS, I first had to wait 7 months for my car to come in. Now I have to wait for my letter to come so I can get the rims I ordered when I placed the order for the car.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
my dealer told me today that I didn't need the letter and I could order them whenever I wanted to

Users who are viewing this thread