Bout to get a new cobra

02StanGT

Established Member
I might be going to pick up this 04 cobra with 19,000 miles on it. The guy says it made 520/472 on 11 psi. Its the 2300AX older version of the whipple blower and he said the A/F ratio was 11.9 at the time of the dyno. It ran 12.0@115 at 4,500 feet above sea level. I think hes telling the truth and seems to be an honest guy, just wanted to know what you guys think of this. And my other worry is that he lives in 4,500 feet above sea level and I live in Missouri. If I drive back to MO from there do I have to worry about the A/f ratio getting really out of wack and hurting the motor? I know I have to get a new tune when I get it back because it will affect the cars performance due to the climate difference. BTW its got full bassani exhaust and I believe an accufab t/b and intake. Thanks for your help guys.

04TNCobra

Mystichrome #794
Established Member
I think your safe as long as you keep it out of boost. That's how I understand it but get a second opinion. Maybe you can talk to who ever you'll get it tuned by to see what they say, or the last tuner.

Users who are viewing this thread