Starts at 9:00 AM

SUNDAY:
Gates Open 9:00 AM; Bracket Registration: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Auto Show Registration: Starts at 9:00 AM
Eliminations - Brackets, Heads Up & Open Comp;
Exhibition Vehicles
SLP Burnout Contest

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday and Sunday are usually the best days to go. So for everyone around the Tampa/clearwater/largo/seminol/dunedin . . .ect area, we are meeting at the SUPER Walmart on US19 (just before the park blvd overpass, or just before the PARKSIDE Mall)

Right now, lets plan on 9:00 - 9:30am on Saturday. That way we will be at the track around 10:00.

For everyone else in the Ft. Lauderdale. .ect area, we will meet you guys at the PUBLIX parking lot from 10:00 to 10:30 and then we will all head out to the track. Here is how to get there "Once you get off the freeway you'll head west towards the track. A few miles in there is a traffic light and on the right side there is a gas station and a large shopping complex behind it. You should make a right at the light. Then make a left turn at the parking lot enterance. We'll be at the back of the parking lot.*

So clearwater guys, 9:00 to 9:30 superwalmart, then EVERYONE at PUBLIX from 10:00 to 10:30

:thumbsup: :burnout: :thumbsup: :rockon:

Last edited:

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Ok, John sounds good. We will start to meet at 9am Saturday morning on the 13th at the Super Wal-Mart as John said. We will leave at 9:30am. So just make sure to get there between 9-9:30am.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
That sounds like a good idea. Everyone in this area, meet at 9:00-9:30am at the SuperWalmart (if you need directions get in touch with me or TRDnightlife).

LTHL, Griffin, Toofast4u, Rev . . .ect. . .if all you guys meet up somewhere let us know and we will bring our group over there. If not, we will be at the track at about 10:15 - 10:30 so if we don't meet up on the way we will see all you guys at the track. :rockon:

jdl1000

Established Member
Hey John,
I read somewhere about a vendor that had some space saved for the 03 cobra's to park did you hear about this?

Jason

Surfnerv89

Fast?... Kinda
Established Member
We can meet up with the south florida people at the publix near the track. It's off the exit a couple of miles. At least that way we could all roll in together.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Jason - If I am not mistaken, your thinking of Amazon Racing. They will be at bradenton and have some room for us to park there. But I don't think they will have nearly enough for all of us. I think I heard they will have 80ft or so?

Surfer - good idea. LETS ALL meet at the publix. Our clearwater group will be leaving at 9:30 so we can ALL meet at the publix from 10:00 to 10:30 and then head over to the track.

So if your coming along post in this thread so we know who to wait for.

vetkilr

When 600rwhp isnt enough.
Established Member
I might make it???

Any of you guys have any extra pulleys or stuff left over ya dont need!!!!!!!!!!!

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinJKD
Jason - If I am not mistaken, your thinking of Amazon Racing. They will be at bradenton and have some room for us to park there. But I don't think they will have nearly enough for all of us. I think I heard they will have 80ft or so?

Surfer - good idea. LETS ALL meet at the publix. Our clearwater group will be leaving at 9:30 so we can ALL meet at the publix from 10:00 to 10:30 and then head over to the track.

So if your coming along post in this thread so we know who to wait for.

Yeah, Rick from Amazon told me they had 80ft of parking space. Not much at all.

John, go ahead and add the Publix parking lot meeting from 10-10:30am to your first post on this thread. Give people a general idea where it is too.
*Once you get off the freeway you'll head west towards the track. A few miles in there is a traffic light and on the right side there is a gas station and a large shopping complex behind it. You should make a right at the light. Then make a left turn at the parking lot enterance. We'll be at the back of the parking lot.*

Last edited:

jdl1000

Established Member
I guess I could enter the car show for the extra 10.00 and then I wouldnt have to park out in the field. Just worried about some dumbass out in the regular parking running in to the car or damaging it.

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Originally posted by jdl1000
I guess I could enter the car show for the extra 10.00 and then I wouldnt have to park out in the field. Just worried about some dumbass out in the regular parking running in to the car or damaging it.

I think registration for car show is $35 and that includes a two day pass to the event.

Surfnerv89

Fast?... Kinda
Established Member
Jason - I know what you mean about the dumbasses. Just today at the gym I had some ass hit my car.:cuss: I found it messed up when I came out, and don't know who did it.:cryying:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Man that sucks Adam!!!! How bad is it?

BTW - where is everyone? If your coming post in this thread so we have an idea who to expect at the meeting spots.

jdl1000

Established Member
Adam sorry to hear about your car. I had some dumbass wipeout the whole side of my bed on my F150 and drove off about 5 months ago. Pissed me off that I was paying 250.00 deductable for something I had nothing to do with. Now I watch my Cobra like a hawk. Is anyone else going to enter the car show? I'm going to go both days and try to pick up some deals on Sunday.

Last edited:

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
I just recently became interested in the swap meet. Maybe there will be some good stuff. And now it looks like I won't have my body work done in time...suck.

Surfnerv89

Fast?... Kinda
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinJKD
How bad is it?

It's not too bad, but it did put a hole in the bumper, and it's enough to make the car look bad. I probably won't be getting it fixed, because I don't have the money for it. $500 deductible with the insurance. So I would probably have to pay for it all.

Last edited:

78mphgpr

Under Estimated
Established Member
That is so weak Adam. I have a hook up at a REALLY good body shop if you need it. Kinda far for you though. I took my car in for some tranny noises, so I do not know if I will have my car in time, if not I will be the one with the Nav. Trust me, you guys don't want none of that!

78mphgpr

Under Estimated
Established Member
We will have a decent setup about half track on the tower side. Look for a red F550 with aluminum bed, white car trailer, white 92 GT, assorted other mustangs, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread