Bradenton Info, we meet on saturday.

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
I will be coming down on thursday, I Want to see if I can get a few runs in, Im going to be going to my dads on the same night, he lives in port charlotte and my g/f and I will be spending the day down there, so I will be coming back on sat and sunday

Surfnerv89

Fast?... Kinda
Established Member
Looks like I might not have my car there. I am getting the N20 installed, and it might not be done by then. We'll see.

directions from the site.

St. Petersburg / Clearwater:
I-275 South. Go across the Sunshine Skyway Bridge to I-75 South. Take exit 220 onto SR 64. Go east 9 miles. Track is located on South side.

Miami / Ft. Lauderdale:
I-75 North. Take exit 220 onto SR 64. Go east 9 miles. Track is located on the South side.

Naples / FtMyers:
I-75 North. Take exit 220 onto SR 64. Go east 9 miles. Track is located on the South side.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Oh come on man! Just finish it up after the weekend!!

If anyone else is coming let us know, only a few more days.

Sat, SuperWalmar or the Publix!!!!

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
PEOPLE: This is a friendly warning: Once you get the off the highway and start heading towards the track on 64, do not speed. Cops like to set up for big events at the track. Just a reminder...

capnlbj

Beam Me Up Scotty!
Established Member
I may try to meet up Saturday. Little bit of a drive though. I guess it depends on whether I get the Cobra back from the dealer in time on Friday.

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Ok, well it's 4pm Friday, won't have internet access 'til later. See you all Saturday.

roadrash194

Established Member
It was nice meeting everyone at WM,and looking at some very nice cobra's( and one S2000). Hope everyone didn't get too burnt at Fun Ford. :D

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Originally posted by roadrash194
It was nice meeting everyone at WM,and looking at some very nice cobra's( and one S2000). Hope everyone didn't get too burnt at Fun Ford. :D

It was nice to meet you and I like your Z06. You said you see my car pretty often turning off of 66th onto Treeland Ave, do you keep your car in a garage across the street? I've seen a red vette over there a couple times.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread