Brake Cooling Kit

03-246

Established Member
Just purchased the Agent 47 brake cooling kit for my open track car, but it does not include the inlets that direct the air from the front fascia into the hoses. I have a 2003-04 Cobra front fascia...does anyone know of a company that sells inlets that would fit where the fog lights would normally go?

03-246

Established Member
I have the fog light bezel installed int he fascia...Ibut I do not have fog lights. I am looking for an inlet that can attach to the fascia (when the fog light would attach) that would attach to the flexible hose that would then attach to the rotor spindle mounts. Here's a photo of what I have...

MK4_0129.gif

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
There is a nipple right next to the fog light hole, made right into the fog light bezel, as if Ford was planning for us to use it for this(they were), that is just waiting for you to slip that hose over it and clamp it down.

If you want to utilize both openings you will have to get creative and then merge the two hoses into a Y, or run two hoses to the backing plate, which will be difficult to get the air only into the inlet portion of the rotor and not on the face. Inner face cooling has been confirmed to be a contributer to premature rotor cracking on cars tracked VERY HARD.

Me personally I drive mine on the street and as I approach 58 years of age I appreciate every last lumen of light I can get, so my fogs are there and they are on every time my headlights are on.

Users who are viewing this thread