Brake Rotor/Pad Replacement Question

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
Time to do my brakes so I stared looking at upgrading. Dont know why, brakes dont make you go faster But i was wondering if you carry a rotor/pad kit(F+R) that is a direct replacement. Preferrably from a notable brake company. I looked on your website but didnt see anything that was a kit like I need. Any suggestions? Thanks. BTW this is for an 03 Cobra.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Time to do my brakes so I stared looking at upgrading. Dont know why, brakes dont make you go faster But i was wondering if you carry a rotor/pad kit(F+R) that is a direct replacement. Preferrably from a notable brake company. I looked on your website but didnt see anything that was a kit like I need. Any suggestions? Thanks. BTW this is for an 03 Cobra.

Baer Decelarotors and Hawk HPS pads. Aweome setup and the price is just right. Give us a call if you have any other questions and we'll be glad to help you out.

Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Are these rotors drilled all the way through or are they just dimpled?

They are drilled through not dimpled.

Hope that helps.

Jared

baer_decela_rotor_w_box.jpg

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
Baer Decelarotors and Hawk HPS pads. Aweome setup and the price is just right. Give us a call if you have any other questions and we'll be glad to help you out.

Thanks, Jared

Do you have part numbers for these, front and rears? I will be ordering from your website because Im deployed right now and dont have readily available access to a phone to be able to call. I appreciate your help and will be ordering alot of stuff from you soon. Thanks.

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
:dw:
Do you have part numbers for these, front and rears? I will be ordering from your website because Im deployed right now and dont have readily available access to a phone to be able to call. I appreciate your help and will be ordering alot of stuff from you soon. Thanks.

TTT :shrug:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
thank you! have you heard any problems with these cracking around the drilled holes? I had rotors like these on my Evo and they started to crack, if I buy these I don't want to same thing to happen

We've had no issues to this date with any of the Baer Decelarotors. Not 1.

Hope that helps.

Jared

Front Rotors are 54045-020
Rear Rotors are 54036-020

The link to them on our website is Baer : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks for the support.

Jared

Users who are viewing this thread