Brakes are TOAST but it was damn fun...(56K forget it)

J15BIG

Established Member
Updated - Short Video on 2nd page.
The Z06 was damn slow. I was on his ass for half a lap before he let me by:cuss:
2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

My buddy has me on video going down the straight @ about 120. Ill have to get his camera from him and post the vid.

Last edited:

J15BIG

Established Member
PoohBear said:
Must be a lot of fun. Where in Cali is that?

Thats Thunderhill. Its in Willows, CA which is about 85 miles N of Sacramento. My only mods are intake and cat-back.

J15BIG

Established Member
98gt281 said:
Those are some very good pics, vids would have been badass too...

Ive got a short vid going down the straight. I have to get the camera from my buddy.

Thrust

Established Member
Thats sweet. Who said that these cars can't handle? :burnout:

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
damn those pictures are damn good , kinda professional

let us know when the vid is hosted

Banned
If someone can photoshop those pics with dark tinted windows all the way around, they would make some very good wallpaper...

J15BIG

Established Member
smakm2k4 said:
If someone can photoshop those pics with dark tinted windows all the way around, they would make some very good wallpaper...
you know i was goin to do that, but then i realized that the 3X on my windshield would look weird, ill see what i can do though.

jcs03cobra

non V-Tech...
Established Member
damn thats looks like alot of fun....they are having one of those track events here in southflorida, sunday i dont know if i am going to attempt to take my car around the track......we will have to see :beer:

Banned
I really liked these pics.. I wanted them as wallpaper because they would be different.. Your cobra doesnt look washed, its doesnt have different wheels, its just a cobra being graceful on the track, and it looks absolutly beautiful..

J15BIG said:
you know i was goin to do that, but then i realized that the 3X on my windshield would look weird, ill see what i can do though.

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
that looks like alot alot of fun, really really good pics too. you shoulds washed the car at least a lil before though, jk

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
How did you fare against those other cars, such as the BMW and the Evo? I thought my car was about equal to the Z06 I ran with, and just a bit better than the S4 and M3 I ran with. Of course the import guys told me I am just an exceptional driver, and I couldn't possibly be faster than an S4 or M3 on a road course.

Users who are viewing this thread