Brakes, diff, axles, and other goodies

97V8SHO

F-22 Crew Chief
Established Member
All parts listed have 41K miles unless otherwise noted. I just installed FTBR's full IRS kit with their upgrades so I no longer need these things.

Cobra PBR calipers & hoses with NEW cross drilled slotted rotors and pads $550 + shipping. (Installed a Wilwood 14" kit, so I no longer need them)

Front and rear rotors with OE pads, still look good. $25 + shipping

IRS ties rods and end links with castle nuts L&R (name your price)

OE Eaton diff (pulled apart, I was going to rebuild but decided to buy a Torsen instead) $75 + shipping

2001 IRS Cobra Half Shafts, boots look great and no play in the CV's (I just upgraded to 03-04 shafts when installing FTBR's kit) $225 + shipping for both

Rear OE brake lines (name your price)

99-01 IRS cross member, 10lb weight/nut sack looking thing, and front diff support brace (don't know why anyone would want this but you pay shipping you can have it lol)

OE Front bushing IRS bolts and nuts (just pay shipping) GONE

For current pictures of the axles and diff here's my photobucket page http://s1110.photobucket.com/albums/h449/VetteV12/

Last edited:

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
What does "PBR" stand for when you are refering to the calipers? Ill probably feel like a dumbass when you tell me and then im gonna facepalm myself lol.

97V8SHO

F-22 Crew Chief
Established Member
As in no rotors and pads or left/right? If you only need one caliper then no I wont sell them separate unless someone else wants the other.

97V8SHO

F-22 Crew Chief
Established Member
$450 for the set. Checked Ebay and other websites and this seems to be the going price as they are not made any longer. The rotors and pads if you want them for the extra $100 are Raybestos and the pads are their ceramic compound.

Users who are viewing this thread