Brakes

Zandura99

Almost there
Established Member
The entire centric line is really good. We dropped the majority of the Brembo replacement rotors in favor of the Centric product because the quality and workmanship was quite a bit better. Check out The centric 125 plain rotors, or the stoptech slotted. I did the cryo stoptech because I do some road racing and switch pads (the cryo wears better) but if you are not running it hard and going race pads I would just do the normal solids. They are coated/painted hats and vents, so no rust there. You will have some rust appear on the fire path (all rotors will do this) but after the first stop that will be gone. As far as the hat and vents go, years of use before they start to rust!

Avoid the Brembo sport slotted or drilled.... they have a big disclaimer on the side of the box saying track use voids any warranties and will not warranty against cracking... they are purely for show.

http://www.tirerack.com/brakes/resu...oYear=2011&autoModClar=Automatic+Transmission

This link assumes standard brakes on the V6.

Clipboard

Established Member
rotors*, with a v6 im sure your'e not tracking much at all or burning up the 1/4 mile to much, just find something that looks nice to you. They will all give you about the same performance. would be a good time to maybe upgrade pads while your at it

Users who are viewing this thread