Brand New 03/04' Terminator Engine in Crate For Sale

slider701

Established Member
Guys - I have a brand new (from Ford Service Parts) 2003/2004 Cobra/Terminator engine for sale. The engine is on a pallet with a box still around it. I will try to post pictures of it later but it is still in my enclosed trailer.

I am posting this here before the classified because I don't want to deal with trying to ship it to someone. I am in the DFW area and will deliver it anywhere in the metro area provided you have a pallet jack, fork lift, or 4 big guys to get it out of the trailer.

I need to get around $8K for the engine. It is brand new and they were close to $12K from service at the time I acquired it. Please don't flame me telling me you can get a used one for 3-4K....I know that. This is brand new, still in the box, and would be a great engine for a project car. If you don't have anything positive to say them just keep your comments to yourself please.

PM me with serious inquiries.

Thanks,
Mike

slider701

Established Member
Yup.........you are 100% correct. For that matter I could build a small block Chevy engine for about $4000 that would stomp all over your $8K Windsor.

The point of the post is trying to sell the engine to a very specific type of person who is looking for this particular type of engine for what ever reason floats their boat

I wasn't looking for a flame session.......I'm just trying to sell it to pay some bills.....

slider701

Established Member
Here are some photos of the engine. The engine is brand new, in a crate/box from Ford Service parts. This is a complete long block, with the supercharger, all the engine wiring harnesses, all of the accessory drive as it would of been sent into Dearborn Assembly.

I am in the Dallas area and will deliver within 100 miles for free. Otherwise to ship the engine will cost around $500.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I'll give you 2,500 for it. :burnout:

Wish I had that much money man.. quit with the pics.. you're killin me..

If you still have it in awhile when I collect a couple more paychecks.. :banana:

slider701

Established Member
The two tags on the crate/box are 05/04/2004 and 05/10/2004. I believe that the engine was from the last of the production engines (Job-Last at Dearborn Assembly was in May-2004). I don't know if they ever got the new heads in production or if they were a service fix only. I would have to check with some of my contacts and get back with you.

slider701

Established Member
Bump - still for sale....willing to take $7500 or best (reasonable) offer for it. I want this out of my trailer so I can sell it also (6x12 enclosed cargo)

Will deliver anywhere within 100 miles of DFW for free.

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
Man this offer is tempting as I am in the market for this engine, but used with the six speed transmission for around $6,500. Let me talk to the little lady and see if we can work something out dollar wise since this engine is brand new versus used.

slider701

Established Member
I haven't posted it on svtclubcobra but I have posted it on dfwstangs. Unfortunately the only responses I have got at DFWStangs is guys who want to trade me 1989 F350 dualies with 180K miles on it and a date with their toothless sister.........

I'll try posting on svtclubcobra tomorrow. Thanks for the lead.

slider701

Established Member
Has everyone recovered from Christmas yet?????? Time to spend on yourself again?????

I still have this engine for sale. This engine is brand new! In the crate! Nice virgin engine to replaced the worn out one in your car right now.....or a perfect engine for a Fox-Body project. $7000 delivered within 3 hrs of Dallas area.

Lets make a deal............

Users who are viewing this thread