Brand new Billetflow IRS brace

AllVenom

Established Member
This is a new black, never installed Billetflow IRS brace.

I'll take $135 which includes shipping. This is firm.

venum03

Established Member
supercobra506 said:
so they are 125 shipped now...right

What difference does that make?...Either you are interested in his brace at $135.00 shipped or not...Doesn't matter what anyone else is selling theirs for...Either buy it or don't but if you're not, quit comparing prices on his thread...You wouldn't want anybody doing it to you if you were trying to sell something...

SVT04

Established Member
venum03 said:
What difference does that make?...Either you are interested in his brace at $135.00 shipped or not...Doesn't matter what anyone else is selling theirs for...Either buy it or don't but if you're not, quit comparing prices on his thread...You wouldn't want anybody doing it to you if you were trying to sell something...

Dont be an idiot ....a person has a right to know if a part he wants to buy is currently available cheaper from the manufacturer or not .... :bash:

firemedic

EH!
Established Member
venum03 said:

Thank god for freedom of information and members always looking out for each other.

BWH2003

Established Member
For all we know venum03 bought it for 125 shipped... Theres a reason people can post in these threads. The buyers like us look out for each other

AllVenom

Established Member
Hey guys, let's not get all pissy over prices. I looked on Billetflow's site before posting this. Again, this is brand new and never been installed. Has the instructions with the new hardware still in the original packaging.

supercobra506

NINJA
Established Member
hey hey...im not trying to screw anyone one way or the other, but i just got mine for 125. maybe he bought it when it was 150, which it is now anyways. so 135 is a good deal now and i think anybody any power with some sticky tires should get it. its an easy install and i the ass end feels alot better under acceleration.

Romans8:28

Established Member
supercobra506 said:
hey hey...im not trying to screw anyone one way or the other, but i just got mine for 125. maybe he bought it when it was 150, which it is now anyways. so 135 is a good deal now and i think anybody any power with some sticky tires should get it. its an easy install and i the ass end feels alot better under acceleration.

It's all good!

I got the brace at a completely fair price...... turns out me and ALLVenom live in the same area, he saved me a few bucks and I saved him shipping ;)

The best part is I got to meet a great Cobra guy :thumbsup:

venum03

Established Member
SVT04 said:
Dont be an idiot ....a person has a right to know if a part he wants to buy is currently available cheaper from the manufacturer or not .... :bash:

Be careful calling other people names...Sure, he has the right to know what the price of a part is...If he really wanted to know if it was $125.00 or not, all he had to do was check Doug's website...He didn't want it anyway, he was just jacking with someone else's thread...He's already bought one...No reason to throw numbers out there if all you're trying to do is question why someone is selling at the price he/she is...Same goes to you - you wouldn't like it a bit if you had to defend the price you had put on an item...

SVT04

Established Member
venum03 said:
Be careful calling other people names...Sure, he has the right to know what the price of a part is...If he really wanted to know if it was $125.00 or not, all he had to do was check Doug's website...He didn't want it anyway, he was just jacking with someone else's thread...He's already bought one...No reason to throw numbers out there if all you're trying to do is question why someone is selling at the price he/she is...Same goes to you - you wouldn't like it a bit if you had to defend the price you had put on an item...

Why be careful ? I call it as I see it. For sure it is possible to check Doug's site to find out. I think in that case it would be hard to defend trying to get more for it than what it was selling for from the BF site. All you wanted to do was chastize someone for asking about the current price of a new brace ...... :burnout:

Last edited:

venum03

Established Member
SVT04 said:
Why be careful ? I call it as I see it. For sure it is possible to check Doug's site to find out. I think in that case it would be hard to defend trying to get more for it than what it was selling for from the BF site. Actually your price was more than fair and if the other guys didn't jump on it so fast I might have myself. I will end up getting one from Doug likely. :burnout:

Hey dipstick!...It wasn't me that had an IRS brace for sale...

Users who are viewing this thread