Brand new Comp stage 3 cams. $1250

DallasBoss

Established Member
I decided not to install these brand new Comp Cams NSR stage 3 cams. They have been checked via cam doctor and the specs are accurate. These are big and heavy so shipping is probably pretty expensive so I would prefer local sale for now. $1250

Price drop- $1175 shipped

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
any reason of opting out of install? I also was on the fence for some stg3 bump stix. GLWS

sspstangbanger

Pushrod Killer!
Established Member
GLWS I made 476rwhp with these and a CJ intake through a 5,800 stalled auto on stock longblock and stock springs.

Key to these cams is not to use intake limiters.

DallasBoss

Established Member
I was set on doing an all motor setup with these and a cj setup, but I've decided to hold off on serious mods for a while as I have yet to decide if I'm keeping the Boss long term. If I do decide to keep it, I may go turbo. I've always wanted to own a turbo setup and I've already got another strong all motor vehicle to play with (506 whp stroker GTO). Given the cost of staying all motor, including cam installation, I'm afraid the gains won't be satisfying enough.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
I was set on doing an all motor setup with these and a cj setup, but I've decided to hold off on serious mods for a while as I have yet to decide if I'm keeping the Boss long term. If I do decide to keep it, I may go turbo. I've always wanted to own a turbo setup and I've already got another strong all motor vehicle to play with (506 whp stroker GTO). Given the cost of staying all motor, including cam installation, I'm afraid the gains won't be satisfying enough.

My Biggest concern also. I already run a FULL bolt on MMR 1000/CJ/E85 with all bells and whistles and guess from my random research with these cams should bring 480-490rwhp since I put down over 450rwhp (safe) tuned. Very tempting...But there is always the WHAT IF as u mentioned.

sspstangbanger

Pushrod Killer!
Established Member

I ditched my cams and CJ intake to go turbo in November
I feel you on that. Low 11's and high 10's N/A is cool but stock driveability and 9's or better is much nicer

KPatrone

Established Member
Stage 3 blower cams, correct? I find myself needing cams and heads at this point in my build since the other ones are toast

Users who are viewing this thread