BRAND NEW Full Tilt Boogie bushing kit with Tools!!!

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Im ordering mine tomorrow morning as I need it by early next week unless you can go lower as I dont need the 36mm socket (I think I have one) and removal tool (have one too) (although I thought it was a deposit?)

Orange Peel

Established Member
interest

Yes, I'm sending car to have some work done and wouldn't need the socket, square or removal tool as the shop deals direct with them and has the tools.

Frankiebonez

Established Member
Alright edited the prices :)

IF you need one of the tools, like the socket or just the angle finder, I can work out the price just add/subtract 15$. IF not I took the 100 bucks off that the tools cost. I will just keep them minus the one for the deposit. Been sitting for so long I forgot I should have sent that back a year ago lol.....

Blackedout

Established Member
Interested... Thought it cost less on their site... Must be something different in what you have and what I priced out..

Frankiebonez

Established Member
Well the part numbers are in the receit I posted. I dont think they went down in price? So just match up the part numbers and see what it costs compared to what I have listed. You probably didnt add certain things like sway bar end links and toe links.

Users who are viewing this thread