Brand New Parts F/S: Magnaflow Tips, SS Lines, HID's, C/C Plates

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Magnaflow 4’’ 45 degree slashed Tips - Product Number MPE-35146. The tips are 2.5’’ ID, 4’’ OD, 18’’ long. Brand new, never used, still in original box. $80 shipped to Cont. 48 States.

MagnaFlow 35146 - MagnaFlow Performance Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips - Overview - SummitRacing.com

Russell FRONT brake lines – Product Number RUS-693270. FRONT Lines are brand new, never used or bolted on. Price is $85 shipped to Cont. 48 States

Search Results for RUS-693270 - SummitRacing.com

J&M Caster/Camber Plates – Product number CSKU: 24213. C/C plates are brand new, never bolted on but are slightly damaged from some water. They are only damaged on the mounting plates, and it’s nothing that will affect performance. I can provide pics for anyone interested. Price for these are $135 shipped to Cont. 48 States.

1994-2004 Mustang Double Adjustable Caster Camber Plates

StangMods Dual Beam 4300K HID kit, Headlight and Foglights. HID’s are brand new in original box. Price is $200 for BOTH. For now, I want to sell these together so I set the price for both low. If they don’t sell together I will sell separately.

StangMods Mustang HID Conversion Lights

I will accept Paypal only. All prices include any paypal fees, insurance, and shipping to the 48 Cont. States.

Post up or PM me with any questions, thanks.

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Whats damaged about them? Are they rusted? Pix?

Thanks!

Sorry for the late response. I had the C/C plates in the garage and our washer macine had a leak. The box got wet and yes, rust was the result.

The rust is very very minimal. It's so little I could have just used some rust cleaner to get it off and not listed them as "slightly damaged", but I'm too honest and don't want to be deceptive towards anyone. The rust isn't even through the powder coat, so it will definitely come off with ease. Everything else is just as good as brand new. Here are some pics:

DSCN1467.jpg

DSCN1466.jpg

DSCN1465.jpg

DSCN1464.jpg

DSCN1463.jpg

DSCN1462.jpg

DSCN1461.jpg

DSCN1460.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread