Brand NEW SC style mustang wheels w/ tires 4 lug black

69clark

Established Member
This is a brand new set of SC style mustang wheels in 4 lug. 17x8 front and 17x10 rear with black finish and machine lip. They are mounted and balanced with brand new Nexen tires 235/45-17 fronts and 275/40-17 rear, still have the stickers on them.

I ordered these and they were on back order. I waited a month before they came, however, before they came I bought a set of ROH wheels from someone on Corral.net and decided to sell these SC style wheels.

So what is the advantage of buying these rather than from some company. Well if you have tryed buying from nearly any company, they are on back order. I did the waiting, so these are ready to go, no waiting.

These again are brand new, I haven't bolted them to the car, hell 2 of the boxes haven't even been opened, I just opened 2 to take pics. I haven't even peeled the protective clear sticker off the center caps yet.

Looking to get $930 plus shipping. I paid $160 for shipping, so I would imagine that is about what it will cost to ship to you but I will only charge actual shipping cost if you prefer.

sc016.gif

sc012.gif

sc034.gif

sc037.gif

sc028.gif

sc018.gif

Users who are viewing this thread