Brand New Steeda UDP's (01-04 GT)

niterydr

Established Member
**SOLD**

I have a set of brand new Steeda Underdrive Pulleys for a mid01-04 GT. The reason I am selling them is because I bought the wrong years so of course the water pump pulley did not fit. Of course the water pump pulley has marks from the bolts where it was mounted to find out that it was the wrong one for my year. Other than those, these are literally brand new. I can post up some pics later.

Price: $150 + shipping

PICS:

IMAG0407 by niterydr85, on Flickr

IMAG0401 by niterydr85, on Flickr

IMAG0402 by niterydr85, on Flickr

IMAG0403 by niterydr85, on Flickr

IMAG0404 by niterydr85, on Flickr

IMAG0405 by niterydr85, on Flickr

As you can see, no marks from a belt because it was never mounted!

IMAG0406 by niterydr85, on Flickr

**Before anyone states the obvious that I have a 2002, for unknown reasons my 2002 mustang has the water pump from the previous years. Hence why I bought the wrong set.**

Last edited:

GLwhiteGT

FOMOCO MOFO!
Established Member
Niterydr I've got the 99-mid 01 old style water pump pulley if that is what you need. You can get them from Steeda for about $50 shipped which is what I paid for mine to get the new pulley when I swapped a 02 2v in my 2000. Not trying to stop the sale or jack the thread in anyway. Lemme know if you want it.

I also have a buddy who may be interested in these for his 01 GT, but his budget is tight has he has a wedding to pay for :bash:

niterydr

Established Member
Niterydr I've got the 99-mid 01 old style water pump pulley if that is what you need. You can get them from Steeda for about $50 shipped which is what I paid for mine to get the new pulley when I swapped a 02 2v in my 2000. Not trying to stop the sale or jack the thread in anyway. Lemme know if you want it.

Damn I wish I had known this before hand. I needed the new set ASAP so I had already bought a new 96-mid01 set from a local dealer. Sucked I had to pay full-price, but I needed them. Thanks for the info though.

Also, these are SOLD! Thanks Codeman! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread