Brand New SVT Cobras and Lightnings In Stock!!

detsvtdealer

Established Member
I am an SVT Dealer from the Detroit Michigan area. I have posted on here before with some great deals that some of you were fortunate enough to take advantage of. I have a few more units that are still new and ready for delivery:

2003 Silver Cobra Coupe, still new, never titled, manuf warranty starts on date of sale. California emissions ready: $24,900

2004 Black SVT Lightning, demo sold as new, approx 5700 miles, mint condition, California emissionis ready: $25, 900

2004 Torch Red Cobra Coupe, Black on Black seats, chrome five stars, still new, never titled, manuf warr starts on date of sale, California emissions ready: contact for pricing

I specialize in out of state deals and am the number one SVT seller in our region. These won't last long so don't delay. Preferred contact method for fastest service is [email protected] or by phone direct.

P.S.
I'm also an SVT Enthusiast as well as a previous owner, and currently am partial owner of the world's first all naturally aspirated, Pro 5.0 Champion Cobra: check it out at http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/articles.phtml?type=news and scroll down just before the bottom.

Happy Shopping!!

Last edited:

detsvtdealer

Established Member
I've seen rates as low as 3.5%...email me with any other questions.

MODS: I have followed the instructions to be an authorized vendor. Please do not delete this thread. Thank you.

detsvtdealer

Established Member
04 Torch Red Coupe: Still available
04 Black Lightning: Still aVailable

I also have access to other 04 Models not listed. Let me know what ur after.

Thanks again

detsvtdealer

Established Member
Update:

Still available: 04 Torch Red Cobra Coupe
04 Black Lightning

Also: I have a customer who purchased an 04 Mystichrome Coupe from me about 4 months ago. He's selling it to buy a brand new 05 Super Duty. The car has about 3,200 miles on it and is in mint condition. Let me know if any one is interested. He's asking 32k for it.

01svtruck

Established Member
hey man pm me an idea of what you could do on a 2001 lightning, with 43k miles on it. red nice truck some add ons. performance wise its stock. trading it in on the 04'cobra

detsvtdealer

Established Member
Correction on the price for the 04 Mystichrome Coupe. Customer needs 29,500. Email me with any questions.

I'll be in touch with you guys on the other posts. Thanks!

FYI...it is faster to reach me via email at [email protected]

thanks again

detsvtdealer

Established Member
markd1990 said:
any leads on a black 03 10th anniversary coupe?Let me know.Thanks for your time

Nothing on a black...might be able to get a Silver one.

Possibly a black droptop. Let me know.

detsvtdealer

Established Member
01svtruck said:
hey man pm me an idea of what you could do on a 2001 lightning, with 43k miles on it. red nice truck some add ons. performance wise its stock. trading it in on the 04'cobra

Might be tuff to get top dollar for it this time a year in Michigan. Lemme know what ur tryin to get and i'll make some calls.

Joe Cisneros

Established Member
guys i'm the person who did the purchase on th silver cobra from nick i flew from FL to MI to get this car i am very happy with the outcome i met nick for one day and i felt like i new him for th longest time, this man is a straight person. So if any body wants to buy a vehicle this is the person you want to buy from. Hope to deal again down the future. THanks again nick..... Joe

detsvtdealer

Established Member
lionheart said:
guys i'm the person who did the purchase on th silver cobra from nick i flew from FL to MI to get this car i am very happy with the outcome i met nick for one day and i felt like i new him for th longest time, this man is a straight person. So if any body wants to buy a vehicle this is the person you want to buy from. Hope to deal again down the future. THanks again nick..... Joe

Hey Joe...

thanks for the kind words...that means a lot. Likewise on my end...it is a pleasure dealing with folks who appreciate good service and quality. I responded to your email. Lori will be calling you shortly. Thanks again!

detsvtdealer

Established Member
01BlackSnake said:
How about a black 2004 cobra coupe? I have a black 2001 coupe with mods I might be able to trade, or something.

I may be able to get my hands on one. please give me your zip code as well.

Users who are viewing this thread