Brand New Whipple 3.5" Pulley And Kenne Bell Bap Wiring Kit Upgrade, Make Offer!

Established Member
Sold my Cobra a while back and have some leftover parts sitting around the garage. Was going to put it up on ebay, but thought I would try here first. I'd rather give a good deal away to an SVTP member than invest time / pictures and fees with an ebay auction.

What I've got.....

Brand new, unused Whipple 3.5" pulley. When I bought and installed my Whipple, I went straight to the 3.0" pulley and never installed or used the 3.5". To save you and I both time and hassle, I'll need at least $20.00 for it. Otherwise, I'll keep it as a momento from my 600 rwhp Cobra I used to have. It will make for a nice conversation piece and one he11 of a paperweight for my desk.

also..................

Wiring upgrade kit for the Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump BAP. Bought brand new from Lethal Performance after I had installed my BAP and never got around to installing the upgrade kit. Still brand new and in the orig. packaging as sent to me from Lethal Performance. They are selling them new for $45.00.

I'll take offers for a few days, give everyone a chance to find this post. Just looking for a little "dinner and drinks" out with my wife money.

I know that I've never sold anything here on these forums before, but to give you some confidence in me, you can look up my ebay account name BUYFILTERSONLINE and see my over 1,750+ positive feedbacks on ebay. In fact, you can pull up an auction and use the "ask seller a question" link to get ahold of me. This assures you that you're dealing with me and not just someone who claims to have a good reputation. Or, you can email me direct at [email protected]

Again, not looking to get rich.....just wanting to help someone out that needs either of these parts at a fair price. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread