brembo package car numbers?

o2gt

Established Member
I was wondering if anyone knows if the production numbers are available showing cars that were optioned with brembos/ track package? I know there is a web sight that has some numbers from 2011 and 2012. I was just interested to see the numbers. thanks

'14 Shelby

Established Member
IMG_20160130_091058_zpsajfpw0cb.gif

o2gt

Established Member
thanks. its does not look like they have the 2013-2014 numbers. I was hoping to find the 2013 numbers. But I have never seen them. I have a feeling the way I have my car optioned out is not very normal, and just wonder how many other are out there. It not real important just always wondered.

5lho

Established Member
thanks. its does not look like they have the 2013-2014 numbers. I was hoping to find the 2013 numbers. But I have never seen them. I have a feeling the way I have my car optioned out is not very normal, and just wonder how many other are out there. It not real important just always wondered.

I haven't seen 'em either. A take report won't tell you how rare your combination is, only the rarity of the choice of a particular option, with no way to do the math on the combination.

What makes you think it's unusual? BBP became much more commonly chosen, in my observation, on the 13+ cars bc you could have it with the auto trans. I always hate the "if you want this, you can't have that" idea that always seems to permeate manufacturer's minds when they introduce a new car.

Turbo5.0

Established Member
Here are numbers I got from Ford based on my VIN when I inquired a bit after 2014 production ended.

Mine are as follows:

2014 Mustang:

134,083 Total Mustangs Produced
40,797 Total Mustang GT's
33,246 Total Mustang GT Coupes
4,119 Total Mustang GT Coupes in Oxford White
12,573 Total Mustang GT Coupes with Auto Select Shift
33,245 Total Mustang GT Coupes with 5.0 4V TI-VCT V8 Engine
3,168 Total Mustang GT Coupes with Charcoal Black w/Cashmere Leather interior trim
4,801 Total Mustang GT Coupes with Premier Trim w/Color Accent
6,110 Total Mustang GT Coupes with Electronics Package W/Navigation
1,779 Total Mustang GT Coupes with Engine Block Heater
12,573 Total Mustang GT Coupes with 3.15 Ratio Limited Slip Axle
29,774 Total Mustang GT Coupes with Tape Stripe Delete
12,267 Total Mustang GT Coupes with Comfort Package
4,614 Total Mustang GT Coupes with BREMBO Brake Package
1,918 Total Mustang GT Coupes with Glass Roof
4,405 Total Mustang GT Coupes with Rear Video Camera
4,418 Total Mustang GT Coupes with Rapid Spec 401A

I noticed a 1 car discrepancy in GT Coupes with 5.0 engine vs GT Coupe production....someone got a special car with a V6 or Shelby engine lol! Most likely a discrepancy or a test car.

Last edited:

o2gt

Established Member
I haven't seen 'em either. A take report won't tell you how rare your combination is, only the rarity of the choice of a particular option, with no way to do the math on the combination.

What makes you think it's unusual? BBP became much more commonly chosen, in my observation, on the 13+ cars bc you could have it with the auto trans. I always hate the "if you want this, you can't have that" idea that always seems to permeate manufacturer's minds when they introduce a new car.

if figure there are not to many auto,brembo, recaro cars out there. I don't know could be more common than i think. I agree i hate when they restrict what you can add to a car. thats one of the reasons I waited for 2013 I really wanted brembos.

Paul.

Established Member
It would be cool to have a website that spells out all this stuff in some sort of "calculator" - but alas, 'tis not to be.

I know my 2011 is rare, because I have glass roof and virtually every option. :)

Paul.

Users who are viewing this thread