Brembo Wheels & Tires

Allnighter

Established Member
I have set of Brembo wheels with tires for sale. Wheels are in good condition!!! They were taken off my 13 Brembo with 15,000. There is no real obvious scrapes or scratches. No curb rash!!! I would definitely say a 8.5/10 only because they are used. Tires are a square set of Continental Extreme Contact DW 275/40-19. Tires were just purchased. They have approximately 150 miles on them. If purchased locally I am pretty sure I can get them to carry over the warranty certificates I purchased with tires as I know the salesman who sold me the tires at Discount Tire. Tires are still mounted but I can take pictures upon request. I am awaiting new wheels. I would like to sell locally but will ship. Asking price is $1275.00. If shipped you will have to pay for shipping.

FYI: You can call or text me at 704 877-2299 if you would like to further discuss. If not shoot me a PM. Make an Offer.
TPMS's are included.

Thanks

Last edited:

Allnighter

Established Member
Yeah I got some room by maybe not that much. Just considering the new 275/40-19 Continential Extreme Contact DW is much better tire IMHO. We see how it goes. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread